Table of Contents
Notice of collection
Information collection and usage
We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Information provided directly by you in applications, forms, and other communications, including but not limited to, name, street address, email address(es), telephone and facsimile number(s).
- Information collected from third-party sources related to your transactions with us, our affiliates, and others.
- Information obtained during the registration process when using our Services, including but not limited to, username, password, and secret questions and answers for password resets.
- Information collected automatically from your browser or mobile device, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of mobile device, mobile operating system, browser type, geographic location, pages visited, requested information, and access date and time.
Brantive uses Personal Information for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Completing transactions and providing authorized Services.
- Conducting general business operations, troubleshooting, and improving our Services.
- Compliance with legal requirements, agreements, and policies, and protection against claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity.
- Enhancing and customizing our marketing activities.
- Other activities consistent with this Privacy Notice.
If you cease to use our Services, we may retain and protect your Personal Information as required by law for purposes such as risk management, regulatory compliance, and audits.
Information sharing and disclosure
We may disclose Personal Information in limited circumstances for business purposes, including:
- Sharing with affiliated companies and organizations that provide services for us.
- In the event of a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition.
- To comply with legal obligations, protect legal rights, or safeguard against fraud.
- With your consent or as allowed by applicable law.
How we protect your personal information
Brantive has implemented reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access. While we take security seriously, no system is entirely impenetrable. We recommend maintaining strict confidentiality of your login credentials for our Services.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- Essential Cookies: Necessary for website functionality.
- Analytics Cookies: Provide insights into visitor interactions with our website.
You can manage cookies through your browser settings, but disabling them may limit certain website features. For more details, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Linked third-party websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. Brantive is not responsible for the content or practices of these websites, and their use is at your own risk.
Web browsers do not track signals
Our website does not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals.
We retain Personal Information as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law. If no longer needed, we will delete or anonymize it, subject to legal requirements.
Rights related to your personal information
Depending on your jurisdiction and the type of Personal Information, you may have certain rights, including access, correction, deletion, data portability, and limiting processing of sensitive Personal Information. To exercise these rights, contact us as provided in the “Contact Information” section.
Our Services are not intended for children under thirteen years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from them. Parents or guardians may request the deletion of their child’s Personal Information.
Brantive Digital Marketing
Effective Date: 01/01/2024